Your Rights and Responsibilities Using our Website
When you use this website, you agree to abide by civil, commercial, intellectual property, communications and laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates, regardless of your location. Failure to do so may result in legal action in a UAE court and possible extradition for offenses against the state
Terms and Conditions for Accessing this Website
● By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to, email@example.com.
● Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, RISING Health Club will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
● You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website or continue to accept such changes.
● You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
● We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is prohibited under UAE law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in a UAE court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
● Our website’s content is provided on an “as is” and on a “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
● Our company shall not be held liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious acts, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
● We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
● Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in the transmission of such content and in turn, do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites’ users.
Third Party Sites/Links
● Our company is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third-party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
● Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third-party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer of Liability for Legal Declarations
If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception