All reference to the ‘Club’ refers to RISING HEALTH CLUB LLC, its staff, employees, agents, and representatives.
Facilities refer to the gym, boxing, spinning, yoga, cryotherapy, sports physiotherapy, sports massage, showers, changing rooms and fitness studios where applicable.
Members of the club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
All club membership rules contained herein apply equally to all the members, temporary members, guests and website users and visitors alike.
RISING HEALTH CLUB LLC is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of breach of the membership rules and regulations, the club reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and might/shall be barred from entering the club again.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
● Packages purchased are non-refundable, may not be extended, suspended or frozen.
● Memberships may be
frozen for a period of one week only as follows:
3 Months membership: Once
6 Months membership: Twice
1 Year membership: Thrice
● We have a NO REFUND POLICY. Exceptions are left for the management discretion based on reasonable and material judgement.
● Membership validity date is counted from the purchase date.
● Prices are inclusive of VAT.
● Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
● Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account, you will not be able to enter the facility.
● All members must be above 18 years old to avail facilities and services provided at the club (for personal training, the minimum age is 16).
● The door closes 5 minutes after class starts. You will not be allowed to access the class and the session will be deducted from your account.
● No show policy: Class is deducted from the package and cannot be claimed back.
● Late cancellation: Cancelling the class should be at least 3 hours prior in order to not deduct it from the package.
● Personal training sessions should be cancelled with at least 6 hours’ notice.
● Eating is not allowed in training areas.
● The training areas are solely for class purposes and not for recreational exercises out of the timings of the classes.
● The club may withdraw the use of all or part of the club for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
In the interest of safety and security, lockers are provided for the use of members and their guests. Lockers may not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened, and locker contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the member’s own risk. The club shall not be held liable for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers.
The club reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the center.
Guests of members are welcome to use the facilities and services of the club by purchasing a class pass online or directly. If it is their first time, they are entitled to one free class pass.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with the club, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your general practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and footwear when using the studio and gym. If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members cannot train in the club without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene, members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injury, pain or concerns prior to the starting of the class.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from the use of the club. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise as your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems related to the services at the club should contact the Duty Manager (to be requested at the reception desk) or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By accepting these terms & conditions, I confirm that I have read and understood all the terms & conditions of RISING HEALTH CLUB LLC and am aware that this is a waiver and a release of liability and I voluntarily agree to its terms.
Being aware of my own health and physical condition and having knowledge that my participation in any exercise program may be injurious to my health, am voluntarily participating in a physical activity.
Having such knowledge, I hereby acknowledge this release, any representatives, agents and successes from liability for accidental injury or illness which I may incur as a result of participating in the said physical activity. I hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said program.
I agree to disclose my physical limitations, disabilities, ailments, or impairments which may affect my ability in any RISING HEALTH CLUB LLC fitness programs or classes.